I have a bunch of unfinished projects. And I'm not talking about a need to do some stash busting, where you have a lot of raw materials that need to be turned into a project. I have a bunch of started projects that I have in one way or another stalled out. I thought that I would share them here with you for maybe just a little accountability, even if it's just the fact that I have now proclaimed to the world that I'm a staller.
1. That's my first sock, ever! I've got one finished and one on the needles. I'm doing a pretty good job of working on it every day
2. Hannah's quilt. She picked out the pattern a few, ahem, years ago and I've decided to start on it, finally, but you see how far that's gone.
3. That's a quilt for Joel and mine's bed. Just got a huge amount of fat quarters for it and have started cutting, but not anywhere near starting to sew. I project this to take five years to complete, easy, especially considering I've been sitting on the pattern for three or four years and it's for a king size bed.
4. A lap quilt for my mom. It's pretty much pieced, other than the border. So it needs to have the border, quilting, and then binding to be completed for her birthday on the 7th of February.
5. I've been working on this place mat and napkin set for about six months. It's printed cross stitch and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to give it to my brother and his bride. I had hoped for this past Christmas, but just did not get it done in time and so it has sat there, waiting.
6. This yarn is actually stash that has plans for it, Hannah's socks but I have to finish number one before I get to number six, or I guess I could just buy another set of needles :D
Like I said, these are the things that I found at hands reach, they do not include the Christmas apron I started years ago, the smocking projects I've started in the past, or the writing that I do for either reviews or the book I'm hoping to submit for publication later this year.
Are you stalled out on any of your projects? Feel free to tell me all about them so we can be overwhelmed together