I wanted to jump in today and say a quick hello and let you know about some of the things that I am utterly thankful for this Thursday!
1. Planes and their ability to move people from one location to another so quickly. What used to be a once in a lifetime one way journey I can now make easily in a days time and then turn around in a week and do it all over again.
2. The Seattle Museum. It was quite lovely and I enjoyed seeing some Monet, my favorite, and then I also enjoyed seeing a Matisse and thinking "I could totally do that"
3. Coffee, good Seattle kind of coffee, strong and with junk readily available to cut the bitter, things like half and half or steamed milk. NUM
4. Family. It's quite lovely to be with family. And I'm thankful that they are willing to love one another enough to argue, but man it wears me out (I'm referring to Hannah and her cousins not the adults)
5. My dear sweet husband, whom I love with all my heart. I'm so glad that he was able to let us take a week to visit his family without him and that he knew the Lord would take care of us in all things.
6. A renewed interest in smocking and a lovely BelleMere that not only inspires me, but helps find and fund projects for me :D
7. (One of God's favorite numbers no less) I am thankful for all of you and the fact that you have continued to read my blog and for all the lovely comments you have all left me since starting HoHa in the past month.