1. Safe Travels! I am so thankful tha twe made it home safe and sound. And I am also thankful that even though it's icy out today, we have had safe travels around town. It's such a blessing to be able to get where you want to go with out getting hurt along the way.
2. Lazy days at other people's homes. it's nice not to have to do house work because you aren't home, but then get to come home that evening and sleep in your own bed. It's good stuff.
3. Glasses, without the, I would totally not be able to see.
4. Crazy dreams. I hate them, but they help me to appreciate when they aren't occuring and to rely more heavily up on God.
5. Cash, I don't carry it around with me often, but it's kind of nice to know that when it's gone it's gone and I don't have to log on to the computer to see if I have enough money for something. Maybe this will be a new trend.