Yesterday, I was all excited to do a Thankful Thursday post and then I totally did not have it come to mind when I sat down to write this morning. And then I came home and I remembered again. So here I am to give you a little Thankful Thursday...
1. The growing desire within our church to be the best that we can for God's glory.
2. The Writing Road to Reading. It has really made things a lot more concrete for me in regards to teaching Hannah how to read.
3. My AMAZING husband. He's awesome and I love him and grow more in love with him every day.
4. My girlfriends. For the first time in my life I would not say "I don't like women" Instead, I find my love and compassion for my sisters to be real and increasing, too.
5. The return of a creative mind. Looking at things and seeing them as they are and what they could become and knowing that I may have a hand in that movement. It's wonderful to have that back in my life. I praise God for it!
What are you thankful for this week??