What?!?! It's Thursday again already! I'm still thankful for all the stuff from last week!!
1. I'm thankful that Hannah was a welcomed tag-along while I renewed my license this morning. She was terror to get out the door, but when I busted out the Oriental Trading Post catalog, it was all good.
2. I'm thankful for gift cards. We had breakfast from Panera as a treat after getting my license renewed.
3. I'm thankful for my husband who has more than welcomed all of my changes after reading thousands of books in our ten years together. When it's written, I tend to try and make it a part of my life and I think I'm especially thankful for some of the things I've been reading lately.
4. I'm thankful for God providing ways to heal me in areas I wasn't even aware of being gaping wounds.
5. I'm thankful for unexpected phone calls.
6. I'm so thankful that I was able to repierce my nose. It was something that I had wanted and was beginning to obsess over and God helped make a way.
7. I am so thankful for God's ability to show me how beautiful he sees me to be.