Joel asked me tonight why I had not posted day one of my latest challenge. So here's day one :D
Okay, fifteen interesting facts. I am going to have to put a disclaimer here to let you know that these are things that are interesting to me and maybe Joel or TinkerBell, our cat. That being said
1. I grew up in South Carolina, near Charleston. And have no Southern accent to prove it, or the manners for that fact!
2. I once colored my hair a deep cherry red on a dare.
3. I am a pastor's wife.
4. I love to write, but don't really know if I want to be published
5. We were able to conceive our daughter after trying for a few months and haven't been able to conceive in the six years since. I guess if anyone says that Hannah broke the mold, they wouldn't be telling too big of fib.
6. I am actually growing to love women's ministry!
7. Converse College is my Alma Mater and I tell every young woman I meet that's looking into college that she should go there!
8. I love to turn the music up full blast when I'm in the car alone.
9. Most people cry at weddings, I almost always cry at baptisms and sometimes during communion.
10. God uses books to teach me very real things about myself and how to change or cultivate them.
11. I've been blogging at various places on the internet for at least the past six years. I think I like it.
12. I was converted from vegetarianism thanks to Jack in the Box's Bacon Ultimate Cheese Burger and Crown and Anchor's Jalapeno Cheeseburger.
13. The first time I ate guacamole, I thought it tasted like dirt. Now I think it tastes divine!!!
14. I like to send snail mail, but have a hard time keeping stamps in the house.
15. Our cat, Ralph, liked to sleep on my head. Our new cat, Tink, likes to sleep right next to my pillow. I guess I have cathead.