It feels like it has been a much longer week than it actually has. I think I've been over tired for some odd reason. Makes it more difficult to cultivate the thankful attitude. But here I am, because I expect this of myself and I want to have a thankful heart, even in the midst of being tired.
1. I'm thankful that I'm not nearly as tired as I was when I had Lyme disease. Wow, talk about tired, it was almost as bad as being depressed as far as the tired bit goes.
2. I'm thankful that I have a loving husband who is willing to indulge my crazy ideas, even when they mean more work for him.
3. I'm thankful that my daughter came up with a way to deflect her frustration during class time. She ended up having her animals join us and do some of her work for her. It's quite fun to have an entire class to work with.
4. I'm thankful for this thing Jesus is doing with me that's related to water and fishers of men. It's not fully expressible yet, but let me tell you, I was gutted this morning and I haven't felt this free in quite some time
5. I am so thankful that my nephew, Bryce, was born this past weekend and that he is home, safe and sound! He's a cutey! I can't wait to give him a ton of kisses and whisper blessings into his ears!
6. I'm thankful for the good work that God has been doing in me and those around me. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
What are you thankful for?