Aren't you glad that it's Thursday? I mean come on, who doesn't like the day before Friday and the day after Wednesday? It's a great day!
1. I'm most especially thankful for my husband today. I won't say any more than that for fear of repeating myself, because let's face it, he's awesome and I could talk about him all day. LOVE YOU, JOEL!!!
2. I'm thankful for my new ability to focus on the things that are going well in school as opposed to the not so well. I think part of that is because of Joel seeing our school day twice this past week and then giving me an honest evaluation of the situation. Honestly, I don't know how anyone could do it completely by themselves with out the invested support of another adult.
3. I'm thankful for my girlfriends. From all over the world and right here at home. You are all wonderful women and I love interacting with each and everyone of you!
4. I'm thankful that I learned how to knit, because it's let me make some pretty cool stuff.
5. I'm thankful for generous gifts, even if I'm not quite sure if it's exactly what I want.
6. I'm ever so thankful that my nephew is gaining weight and continues to grow!
7. I'm thankful for warm beverages on cold days.
What are you thankful for?