This Thursday seems a long time coming. Is that just me or does everyone else feel that way, too?
1. I'm thankful for my church. We had a great time on Sunday bowling. It was wonderful to spend time with them outside of the church walls and just hang out.
2. I'm thankful for God being able to work with/through committees! If He couldn't then my denomination would be utterly lost.
3. I'm thankful for a clean room and an awesome husband to share it with.
4. I'm thankful that even though Hannah got sick this week, she recovered quickly and even took a nap.
5. I'm thankful for finding purposes for things that I've held on to with no set idea.
6. I'm thankful that the USPS actually works and delivers things for me, because I would spend all my time on the road if they didn't.
What are you thankful for?