I've got a lot to be thankful for this week, but that's always true!
1. I'm thankful that my husband made it safely to his destination last night. I'm praying that he has a wonderful visit with his family to help celebrate his mother's 65th birthday.
2. I'm thankful that I was able to start the campfire last night at church! Woot!!
3. I'm thankful that the blog got a little make over this week. If you've never been there, I would suggest dropping by The Background Fairy. She's awesome!! I've gone to other sites on the web through the years, but she's the one I always go back to for blog beauty.
4. I'm thankful that I've been able to share some of my walk with depression.
5. I'm thankful that I have hopes and dreams.
What are you thankful for?