If you can't access the embedded video, you can access it through this link on youtube.com
Barilla Four Layer No-Boil Lasagne
1 box (9 oz) Barilla Lasagne (Oven Ready Lasagna), uncooked
1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
4 cups (16 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated parmesan cheese
1 lb. bulk Italian sausage or ground beef (cook, crumble and drain)
2 jars Barilla Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray baking pan (about 13x9x3 inches deep)* with non-stick cooking spray. Remove 16 Barilla Lasagne sheets from box. DO NOT BOIL. In medium bowl, beat eggs. Stir in ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella and the Parmesan.
*If using a 2 inch deep pan, make three layers to avoid possible boiling over. Use same amount of filling and 12 uncooked sheets. Spoon half jar of sauce on bottom; layer with 4 sheets, half ricotta mixture and browned meat, and remaining sauce from first jar. Add 1 cup of mozzarella. Layer 4 sheets, remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat, and half the second jar of sauce. Top with 4 sheets, remaining sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella. Bake as directed below.
When layering lasagne, slightly overlap sheets. Lasagne will expand to the edges during cooking. Spread fillings to edges to seal in and cook the lasagne during baking. Layer in the following order:
1. Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of baking pan.
2. Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of ricotta mixture, half of browned meat, 1 cup of mozzarella, and 1 cup of sauce.
3. Layer 4 uncooked sheets, 1/3 of ricotta mixture, and 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
4. Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat, and 1 cup of sauce.
5. Layer 4 uncooked sheets, the remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup of mozzarella.
To cook and serve:
Bake, covered with foil until bubbly, 50-60 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Recipe makes 12 servings.