Welcome to week three of six weeks on the book of Galatians!
Study Questions Week 3
- How do you define faith? Write out your definition and then compare it to the definition in Hebrews 11:1
- Do you rely on the law or faith to draw you closer to God?
- What is one area of your life that you would like to have more faith?
- Take one step towards that faith that you desire.
- What is one area of your life that you have an abundance of faith?
- Take one step to share that faith with someone else.
- When you were younger what is something that you just couldn't wait to do but your parents wouldn't allow? Once you were old enough, did you see why they made their decision?
- What type of guardians has God placed in your life today? Do you trust that God has what's best for you in mind?
- Think back to a specific time when God asked you to wait or said no to something that was important to you. How did that situation resolve itself?
- After contemplating these two questions, meditate on Galatians 3:14
- Read Galatians 3:28 in several different versions (Biblegateway.com and Bible.com are good sources for this if you don't own several versions). Re-write that verse using our everyday language. Think about what people groups seem distant and which ones you identify with.
- Challenge of the week: What promises has God made to you? Have you heard a specific word from God about something in your life? If not, how has this promise that we are heirs of the Kingdom of God been fulfilled so far in your life?Take some time this week to write down all the promises that you can think of that God has fulfilled in your life and ones that you’re still waiting on being answered.
Leave your comments below or join the discussion on Facebook and Instagram #BibleStudywithTina
Having trouble getting the podcast to play? You can access it directly through this link. Or send me an email to get a copy of the manuscript.
Want to subscribe so you don't miss a single episode? Use this feed in your podcast app of choice